Question about Apollo Air Tools & Compressors
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2013 | Jenn-Air Refrigerators
1. Remove the driver's side soundproofing panel
2. Remove accelerator pedal
3. Fold carpet back. Remove 3 retaining screws, and fold up cover
4. Remove filter by pulling it out behind the brake pedal
NOTE: The direction of air flow is indicated on the top of the filter.
5. To install the filter, ensure that the filter is installed with the text side acing up and so that the arrows on the filter point straight back into the vehicle
6. Install air filter by compressing it slightly and inserting it behind the brake pedal.
7. Clamp the cover in place at the rear edge. S
8. crew the cover into place at the front edge using the 3 screws.
9. Fold back the carpet.
10. Install the accelerator pedal
11. Install the soundproofing panel
Mar 12, 2011 | 2007 Volvo S40 2.4i Sedan
Feb 05, 2011 | 2005 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E320 Cdi
Dec 23, 2010 | 2008 Toyota Avalon
Jun 22, 2010 | 1999 Cadillac Seville
Apr 13, 2010 | 1999 Kia Sephia
Dec 23, 2008 | 2003 Suzuki TL 1000 R
Jun 29, 2008 | 2005 Subaru Outback
Jul 09, 2017 | Apollo Air Tools & Compressors
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: