Question about Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet Printer
Welcome to Fixya. The 6A00 is a Canon generic code for paper path jam. You can try to use the guide below to clear the obstruction and see if the problem will be fixed.
- Open the top of the printer, move the ink-cartriges to the left.
- Look in the openening you get.
- You wil see white plate with two transparant guides on this.
- do not thouch the transparant guide plate
- On the most right white arm push a little downwards with a pencil or a plastic pin.
- May be you have to push on the grove a little more to the back .
- You will see that the plate will move a very little and this obstruction for moving the cartriges and rollers is gone
If you have questions please let me know. Thanks for using Fixya.
Posted on Apr 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2012 | Lexmark X9575 InkJet Printer
Feb 17, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP6600D InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 25, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 15, 2010 | Canon MP830 All-In-One Printer
Oct 01, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 20, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 09, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP6600D InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 07, 2008 | Ricoh Aficio GX3050N Printer
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!