Question about Computers & Internet
Since you did not describe make or model of your router, these are generic instructions:
1. Backside of your router next to one of the network cable plugs, there will be a recessed hole.
2. With router turned-on, use a paperclip and stick inside hole.
3. Hold for 5 - 10 seconds.
4. You will see lights on front of router go off.
5. Remove paperclip
6. Router should be RESET to factory defaults.
7. Review router documentation to rebuild network.
Posted on Apr 03, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2015 | Cell Phones
Sep 26, 2014 | Craig 7 Inch Capacitive Multi-Touch...
Nov 06, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Feb 19, 2014 | Nokia Asha 302 Gray 2Gb WiFi Unlocked GSM...
Feb 24, 2012 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Nov 25, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Apr 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 01, 2009 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!