Question about Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Right click on a empty space on the desktop and click on Personalize. (See screenshot below)
2. Click on the Desktop Background link at the bottom of the window. (See screenshot below)
NOTE: The name in gray under Desktop Background is the current desktop background file name.
3. Select a Picture LocationA) Click on the drop down arrow menu to select from the list of available picture folder locations, or click on the Browse button to navigate to the picture folder location. (See screenshot below step 7)
NOTE: To use another regional wallpaper, see the yellow TIP box at the top of the tutorial. To remove a folder from the Picture location, see How to Remove the Windows 7 Desktop Background Picture Location History.
B) Select the picture folder and click on Select Folder.
4. Select a Desktop BackgroundA) Right click on an available picture, or click (check) on the box in the upper left corner of the picture, to select it. (See screenshot below step 7)
NOTE: You can continue to right click on the images to see it previewed on your desktop until you decide which one you like best.
5. Select the Picture PositionA) Click on the drop down arrow menu, and click on the picture position you want for the desktop background. (See bottom of screenshot below step 7)
6. For a Desktop SlideShowA) For how, see: How to Create a Desktop Slideshow in Windows 7
7. Click on OK to apply the changes. (See screenshot below)
8. Close the Personalize window when done. (See screenshot below step 2)
Posted on Apr 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
First you need to create a desktop.ini file in your flash
Open Notepad and click Save as.
Then set file name to desktop.ini and change Save as type to
Click Save as.
Place your wallpaper in the flash drive. It should be a
Open desktop.ini file from your flash drive. Copy and paste
below code to it.
Last line of the code, you can see
"IconArea_Image=wallpaper.jpg". Replace "wallpaper.jpg" with your wallpaper
Save your file. Unplugged the flash drive from PC and plug
it again. That's it.
If you need more information
Add wallpaper to your flash drive background
Change your flash
Insert symbols to your flash drive label
Hide a file or folder in your flash drive
Change font color in your flash drive
Jul 25, 2012 | Electronics - Others
May 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 30, 2011 | Samsung X15 Notebook
Apr 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 16, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Feb 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 23, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv5-1125nr Notebook
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!