Question about Samsung Omnia i900 i908 Premium Orange Silicone Skin Case Cover
don't believe your phone has that capability by itself and I'm unaware
of any apps that can be downloaded to it that will call block particular
However, there is a FREE app for Windows Mobile users that own a Pocket PC, Smart phone or Moto Q. The program works well. (I use it myself) It's called, Call Firewall.
Call Firewall basically rejects any or all unwanted calls.
Features & Options:
a. Accept all calls, or
b. Accept call from My Contacts only - accepts calls from contacts only, others are rejected
c. Reject all calls, or
d. White List - accepts calls only from the white listed nos
e. Black List - accepts all call except from the black listed nos
f. Black List Pattern - any no STARTING from the black list pattern list is rejected.
for example if you enter "123", so all nos STARTING from "123" will be rejected
this is a very nice option with which you can block nos from any particular network, country, city , area or whatever you can think of.
Finally there is also an option to reply with an SMS.
1. To Delete Black list/White list Nos TAP & HOLD the stylus for a few seconds to get the options.
2. Auto start - Create a shortcut to Callfirewall.exe with 'startup' as parameter (without the '') and copy to windows/startup/
3. Please uninstall previous versions before installing ver 1.3
4. Also Delete Callfirewall.xml from the Root folder. Previous versions Callfirewall.xml will not work with version 1.3.
5. The XML file for 1.3 and 1.4 are compatible.
1. One Ring Delay in Rejecting Calls.
2. Ongoing call -> Blocked Caller Calls -> Existing Call is Hung Up.
3. Problems with some Radio ROMS where the caller identification is delayed by Windows by a couple of seconds
hope this helps you
Posted on Apr 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2016 | Cell Phones
Need to block a specific phone number from calling or texting your iPhone? It could be telemarketers, spam text messages, or that crank that won't stop calling and messaging. Apple's iOS does not have a built-in feature to block a phone number, but there are other solutions.
1. Your carrier might be able to block individual numbers. AT&T has an optional feature called Smart Limits for Wireless that runs $4.99 per month. One of the many functions is the capability to block up to 30 numbers from calling or texting your iPhone.
Verizon Wireless offers Spam Control for no additional charge. This feature can be found under My Services when logged into your account, and blocks up to 5 numbers from calling or texting.
2. Owners of jailbroken iPhones can install apps from the Cydia Store that will block phone numbers.iBlacklist is fully compatible with all iOS devices, iOS 5 and older firmware. For a one-time cost of $12, iBlacklist adds a plethora of useful features to your iPhone including the ability to block calls and texts from individual numbers.
MobileLog is currently in development and will be offered for sale to jailbroken iPhone owners soon. The app will also provide many enhancements to the stock calling app as well as number blocking.
3. Make sure you've registered your iPhone number with the National Do Not Call Registry. This will not stop texts, but it will require most telemarketers to stop calling your line within 31 days. Complaints can also be filed using the same website, and phone number registrations with the service never expire.
4. Assign a silent ringtone to the numbers you don't want to answer. This stops calls from bothering you, but texts will still sound an alert.
5. Another calling only solution are services such as TrapCall, which has plans starting at $4.95 per month. No iPhone app installation is required, and once you're signed up TrapCall will unmask blocked caller IDs and blacklist unwanted callers. More expensive plans can be purchased that offer more in-depth functions.
Jan 31, 2013 | Cell Phones
Aug 21, 2011 | Cell Phones
1 Call you cell phone service provider and tell them that you want to block text messages from a certain number. Your provider will stop all texts coming from that number
Reply to an unwanted text from a company or organization with "unsubscribe." If you're getting SPAM texts, this should make it stop.
Check out the website of your cell phone provider and look for the option of logging into your account. Most companies allow users to set up preferences in regards to their text messaging, including blocking certain numbers.
Change the text message settings on your cell phone. Depending on the model you have, you may be able to block certain numbers just by changing your settings
Nov 17, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 10, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Jan 04, 2010 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Sep 19, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Jul 01, 2009 | Lands Phones
326 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: