Question about Panasonic KX TC1503 Cordless Phone
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
press function button on handset, scroll to initial setting, select by pressing right arrow, scroll to registration, select, select hs registration, follow directions on handset display, pressing mute on "new" base station, and ok on handset(plugged in). If you like, you can unregister with the "old" base unit first.
Posted on Jan 16, 2008
SOURCE: I have a Panasonic KX-TG6051CM
I had the same problem, and it seems that the battery charging circuit in the handset had locked up, constantly charging the battery until it overheated. I was able to reset the circuit in my handset by completely draining the battery. Here is the procedure:
1. Remove the handset from the charging cradle, and leave it on for a few days until the battery runs out, and the handset finally turns off. At his point, the battery will be very low, BUT NOT COMPLETELY DRAINED.
2. Next, you must manually drain the charge remaining in the battery by shorting out the two contacts on it. Shorting won't damage the battery, since it is holding very little charge at this point. An easy way to physically do this is to remove the battery, and place a piece of thin wire across the the two contacts of the HANDSET. I am referring to the contacts inside the handset that connect to the battery, NOT the contacts on the bottom outside that connect the handset to the charging cradle. Next, put the battery back in, sandwiching the wire between the battery's contacts and those inside the handset. This will hold the wire in place. DO NOT PUT THE HANDSET BACK INTO THE CHARGER, WITH THE BATTERY SHORTED OUT.
3. Wait about 30 minutes for the battery to completely die. Remove the jumper wire, and but the handset back into the charger.
4. If the battery was fully discharged , you will get a message on the handset telling you that you should let it will charge for 7 hours. If you do not get this message, then either the battery was not fully discharged, or your problem is different from mine. Try the procedure again in Step 3 for another 30 minutes to discharge the battery some more.
5. If you get the "Wait for 7 hours to charge" message on the handset, then leave it in the charging cradle for the 7 hours requested. After that, it should work fine.
Let me know how you make out.
Posted on Aug 11, 2008
You can downoad it from this link: http://phone.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/panasonic/kxtg1100ne_kxtg1102ne_kxtg1103ne.html or you can buy a copy from : http://www.cordless-phones.uk.com/cordless-phones/digital-cordless-phones/panasonic-kx-tg1100-phone
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2017 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Jun 19, 2017 | Lands Phones
Apr 03, 2017 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Apr 02, 2017 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Feb 17, 2017 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Nov 29, 2013 | Panasonic KX-TG1033S Cordless Phone
Nov 17, 2013 | Panasonic KX-TGA101S Cordless Handset
Jan 14, 2011 | Panasonic KX TG2267 Cordless Phone...
Oct 25, 2007 | Panasonic KX TG2257S Cordless Phone...
Sep 22, 2017 | Panasonic KX TC1503 Cordless Phone
Jan 10, 2018 | Panasonic KX TC1503 Cordless Phone
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!