Question about ASUS Laptop Keyboard for Asus Eee PC
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Go to the following link: http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx
2. In the "General Download" section, select "Eee Family" from the first drop-down menu.
3. Select "Eee PC" from the second drop-down menu.
4. Select "Eee PC 1000H/XP" or "Eee PC 1000H/Linux" from the third drop-down menu.
5. Click "Search".
6. In the pop-up window, select your oprating system, then click "Search".
7. On the next page, click the "+" sign oppoaite to "Touchpad". Download the latest driver version & any updates. Dates of each version are written opposite to it.
8. For each file, click on "Global (DLM)" opposite to "Download from".
9. Enter the numbers/characters in the displayed image into the text box, then click "Submit".
Posted on Nov 10, 2009
go to asus website and click support. after that click download and find the ATK file...I tried both, but I believe the larger file is the one working
Posted on Dec 18, 2009
SOURCE: asus 1005ha netbook wont turn on
Here are some great source where will will get any kinds of HP,ACER,DELL and COMPAQ laptop Solution and any kinds of Driver download.
» Hp Laptop's Solution
» Compaq Laptop's Solution
» Acer Laptop's Solution
» Dell Laptop's Solution
» Toshiba Laptop's Solution
» Asus Laptop's Solution
» Hp Driver's Download
» Compaq Driver's Download
» Acer Driver's Download
» Dell Driver's Download
» Toshiba Driver's Download
» Asus Driver's Download
Posted on Jan 03, 2010
i have the exact same problem. those solutions cannot help me. i dont have any hardware installed or anything plugged into it besides the power cord. also it doesnt have a cd drive so i cant put that xp cd you were talking about. what else can we do to solve this problem. i cant get past that screen to do any of these solutions. please help
Posted on Feb 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2012 | ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BK Netbook
The keyboard takes a lot of abuse and as durable as it is, they will eventually wear out. It is a very inexpensive part to replace and does not require a lot of skill. The fact that the touch pad is acting up could indicate that they are interconnected. I would replace both. The Touch pad is a more involved part to replace and I would suggest you get some help or pay to have it replaced.
You can order them off of sites like eBay, then watch a YouTube video on how to do it.
I punched in:
ASUS Eee keyboard and got several results like:
ASUS Eee touch pad:
These are ramdomly selected:
Jul 24, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Feb 24, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BK Netbook
Jan 26, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BK Netbook
Feb 19, 2010 | ASUS Eee PC 1005HA-PU1X-BK Netbook
Jan 21, 2010 | ASUS Laptop Keyboard for Asus Eee PC
Oct 19, 2009 | ASUS Eee 4G Notebook
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: