Question about Car Audio & Video
Follow this steps : 1. Hold down the AS key on the front panel until you hear the beep sounds, the following display will shows in the screen "10----"
2. Press Number 1 key in the front panel until the 1st digit code appear.
3. Press Number 2 key in the front panel until the 2nd digit code appear.
4. Press Number 3 key in the front panel until the 3rd digit code appear.
5. Press Number 4 key in the front panel until the 4th digit code appear.
6. Hold down the AS key in the front panel until the stereo turns on...
Posted on Apr 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2015 | Air Ride Management 1998-2003 Opel Astra...
May 18, 2017 | Blaupunkt Car Audio & Video
Sep 19, 2009 | Vehicle Parts & Accessories
May 12, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 09, 2008 | Blaupunkt PCA250 Car Audio Amplifier
Feb 22, 2008 | Blaupunkt PCA250 Car Audio Amplifier
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!