Question about Facebook Social Network
The following might help with your issue
Browser cannot load the page correctly,
Solution: Delete temp internet files and cookies
If using IE:
1. From Menu bar go to Tools then select Internet Options,
2. In the general tab look for browsing history and click Delete button,
3. Select temp internet files and cookies then delete.
4. Restart IE and try to login again
If using Firefox:
1. From menu bar go to Tools
2. Select Clear Recent History, delete the history from the date that it was working
3. Restart Firefox and try to login again
Hope this will help.
Thank you for using Fixya,
Posted on Apr 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Mar 03, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Aug 31, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 10, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jul 16, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Sep 27, 2008 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!