Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
There's really no way to recover the password without wiping the the phone itself. This will erase all the data that is on the phone.
Here are the steps for restoring the phone:
1. With the iPhone 4 disconnected from your computer, power it off. Press and hold the Power button on the top of the device for a few seconds, then slide the red slider. If this method doesn't work, press and hold the Power and Homebuttons for a few seconds until it goes off.
2. With the iPhone 4 off, press and hold the Home button while connecting it to the computer you registered it from. It should then power on.
3. Keep holding the Home button until you see a Connected to iTunes message appear on the screen.
4. Open iTunes and it should provide a message about an iPhone connected in Recovery Mode.
5. In iTunes, select the Summary tab and click Restore and follow the prompts.
When the process is finished, your iPhone 4 should be available again without the need for a password.
Posted on Apr 03, 2011
I bought an Iphone 4 made in china and i forgot my password where i am unable to open it please help me to open it thanks
Posted on Apr 05, 2011
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2014 | Nokia Cell Phones
Dec 06, 2013 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 27, 2012 | Nokia 2626 Mobile Phone
Sep 25, 2012 | LG Optimus Net Dual P698 Dual Sim Android...
Jun 23, 2012 | Samsung Corby 2 GT S3850
May 18, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 20, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Feb 28, 2009 | Cell Phones
449 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!