Question about Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2013 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Feb 01, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
LOCKING/UNLOCKING THE VSI
The VSI has a feature that enables you to lock your power chair to prevent
To lock the VSI:
1. With the VSI powered on, press and hold the on/off key. After one (1)
second, the VSI should beep.
2. Release the on/off key.
3. Push the joystick to the full forward position until the VSI beeps.
4. Pull the joystick to the full rearward position until the VSI beeps.
5. Release the joystick. There should be a long beep.
6. The VSI is now locked.
To unlock the VSI:
1. Press the on/off key and power on the VSI. The maximum speed/profile
indicator should ripple side to side.
Oct 08, 2010 | Pride Jazzy 1103 Ultra Standard Power...
Jan 30, 2010 | Logitech WingMan Extreme Digital 3D...
Nov 12, 2009 | Genius MaxFighter F-16U. USB PC Joystick...
May 06, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K510i Cellular Phone
Apr 27, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K510i Cellular Phone
Jul 09, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K750i Cellular Phone
Mar 23, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!