Question about Canon MP640 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Welcome to Fixya
Youm might tweak some of the the settings of your printer. Try to reset the unit back to factory default settings by following the porcedure below:
1. Press the button.
2. Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or the right / left arrow to select [Settings], then press the button.
3. Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or the right / left arrow to select [Device settings], then press the button.
4. Use the Easy-Scroll Wheel or the up / down arrow to select [Reset settings], then press the button.
5. Use the Easy-Scroll wheel or the up / down arrow to select [Yes] on the confirmation screen and then press .
6. Press the button to return to the HOME menu.
Note: Changes the settings back to the default (factory settings), except for the language for LCD messages and the position of the print head.
Thank you for using Fixya!
Posted on Apr 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2011 | Canon MP640 All-In-One InkJet Printer
on Mar 11, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 13, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Nov 02, 2010 | Canon MP640 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 18, 2010 | Canon MP640 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 23, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Oct 30, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP540 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 30, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 23, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 08, 2016 | Canon MP640 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 05, 2015 | Canon MP640 All-In-One InkJet Printer
271 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: