Question about Alesis TransActive Mobile PA System Speaker System for iPod TRANSACTIVE
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
change the battery, its quiet easy, but anyhow, now warrenty whatsoever!
a) one hex screwdirver size 5mm
b) 1 phillips screwdriver size 2
c) 1 replacement battery, maintenance free lead battery block, 123V 7.0AH Type 1270
d) some pieces of 1mm thick foam rubber (4 Strips 150mm, 4 strips 65 mm and 4 strips 95mm, 8-10mm wide would be original, but quiet anything would do it)
e) some glue
f) depending on your expertnes, 20 to 40 minutes time.
... yes thats all.
here we go
1. lay the unit on to back
2. unscrew the edge plates on the front side (4 pieces, 3 screws each, hex)
3. remove the three edge protectors
4. unscrew the front panel (8 screws, phillips)
5. pull the frontpanel gently up by 2 cm (aprox 1 inch), will be enough
6. lift the grill without bending and remove it
7. unscrew the main speaker (4 screws, phillips)
8. carefully lift up the main speaker
9. look thru the hole, you will see the battery, mounted by 4 screws (phillips again). Unscrew
10. unplig 2 battery leads
11. lift out te battery
1. glue some of the foam rubber arround the new battery, take tie old battery as sample.
2. slide in the battery
3. connect the leads to the battery, the red goese to te red marked pole. Importand
4. Mount the battery holder 4 screws phillips
5. slied in the speaker, mout it wit 4 screws, phillips
6. mount the grill without bending
7. siled the frontpanel back into position and screw ist (8 screws, phillips)
8. bring the edge protectors back into position
9. Mount the edge plates (3 hex screws each)
10. put it back on the weels and load your battery. Testrun.
11. have a beer for me and enyou your music.
Posted on Nov 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2014 | Alesis Sr 16 Stereo Drum Machine
Mar 01, 2011 | Alesis TransActive Live Mobile PA System ...
Feb 10, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Oct 10, 2009 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Sep 29, 2009 | Apple iPod shuffle MP3 Player
Jul 09, 2009 | Alesis RA-150 Amplifier
Jan 01, 2009 | Alesis TransActive Mobile PA System...
Aug 10, 2013 | Alesis TransActive Mobile PA System...
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: