Question about Washing Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here is the Hoover site where you can download an instruction manual. http://service.hoover.co.uk/manuals/?Section=2 I had no idea Hoover made washers, dryers, or combo units. They only sell vacuums on this side of the pond.
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
go to that website to get an online manual for any hoover machine. the performa eco is a WB120.
Posted on May 01, 2009
For low water volume - or "Trickling" effect...
1. Turn off the water supply to both hoses.
2. Remove hoses (one at a time so you don't get them confused)
3. On the washer side - look for a removeable screen inside wher you just removed the hose.
4. Using a small screwdriver - pop out the screen and reverse-flush it/clean it. It will likely be full of sediment and calcium deposits from your pipes.
5. Replace the inlet screens.
6. Re-fit the hose to the machine.
7. Turn on water supply valves.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on Sep 14, 2010
SOURCE: When I switch on the
i have a hoover performa 1100 washing machine and just like the other man my machine trip the mains switch when i plug it in . i have tested it only without the water hose s not connected its trips the mains electricty when i plug it into the mains and even if the on/off switch is in off position as well
Posted on Aug 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2014 | Washing Machines
Mar 09, 2011 | Hoover Washing Machines
Apr 21, 2009 | Washing Machines
Mar 22, 2009 | Hoover Washing Machines
Mar 15, 2009 | Washing Machines
Sep 12, 2008 | Washing Machines
Nov 24, 2017 | GE Washing Machines
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!