Question about Sony Video Game Consoles & Games
Its uncommon error. You make want to back any important files on the ps3 and then reformat.
Posted on Apr 03, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 03, 2013 | Spiderman 3 for PlayStation 3
Dec 25, 2012 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 15, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 19, 2011 | Sony PlayStation® 3 (80GB) Console
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
Hit the option "Restore File System:" and reboot.
Mar 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 22, 2010 | Sony PlayStation® 3 (80GB) Console
Mar 18, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 07, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 19, 2017 | Sony Video Game Consoles & Games
225 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!