Question about Lifetime Lenovo/IBM IdeaPad Z560 Replacement Laptop Power AC Adapter / Charger (91812080083)
Welcome to FixYa! I'm really sorry that you are encountering that kind of problem. It's really an inconvenience for you if you always do that everytime you use your computer. Please follow these steps to isolate the problem.
1. Removed the battery and connect the laptop directly to the power outlet.
2. Monitor the laptop if it will act the same way.
3. If it's the same, try to use the laptop with just the battery alone.
4. Monitor the laptop again.
5. If it's still the same, you will need to contact lenovo to check the laptop because there's a possibility that the problem is with the power supply inside the laptop or the Motherboard itself.
Hope this information will help. Thank you for using FixYa!
Posted on May 13, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2013 | Lenovo B540 IdeaCentre 23" Touchscreen...
Oct 27, 2012 | Lenovo IdeaPad Z560 Laptop Computer -...
Mar 12, 2012 | Lenovo IdeaPad Z560 Notebook
Jun 04, 2011 | Lenovo IdeaPad Z560 Notebook
Apr 12, 2011 | Lenovo IdeaPad Z560 Laptop Computer -...
Apr 10, 2011 | Lenovo IdeaPad Z560 Notebook
Mar 10, 2011 | Microsoft Windows 98 for PC
Mar 05, 2011 | Lenovo IdeaPad Z560(0914-3NU) NoteBook...
Dec 02, 2010 | Lenovo IdeaPad Z560(0914-3NU) NoteBook...
Oct 27, 2010 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: