Question about Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
To change the date on your Nokia N Series or E Series, follow these instructions:
* Click on the Menu button, highlight Tools and click the centre selection key (the ‘OK’ key)
* Highlight Settings and click the OK key
* Highlight General and click the OK key
* Highlight Date and time and click the OK key
* Highlight the date and click the OK key
* Use the Right Navigation key to highlight the year. To change the year back one year, press the Down navigation key once.
* Press the Red “End” key to return to standby mode.
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2011 | Garmin Mobile XT GPS Receiver
Aug 30, 2010 | Garmin Mobile XT GPS Receiver
Aug 10, 2009 | Garmin Mobile XT DVD with City Navigator...
Aug 08, 2009 | Navman PiN 570 GPS Receiver
Mar 31, 2009 | Garmin XT Navigation Maps Software for...
Dec 31, 2007 | Palm Treo 700w Smartphone
Dec 10, 2007 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Aug 03, 2015 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!