I ASKED GARMIN ABOUT WHY I GET CERTIFICATE ERROR SAYING SOMETHING TO DO WITH DATE OR THE CERTI HAS EXPIRED, AND THEY TRIED LOTS OF THINGS LIKE CHANGING THE DATE 1 YEAR BEHIND AND DIDN WORK SO I CAME TO YOU
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To change the date on your Nokia N Series or E Series, follow these instructions:
* Click on the Menu button, highlight Tools and click the centre selection key (the ‘OK’ key)
* Highlight Settings and click the OK key
* Highlight General and click the OK key
* Highlight Date and time and click the OK key
* Highlight the date and click the OK key
* Use the Right Navigation key to highlight the year. To change the year back one year, press the Down navigation key once.
* Press the Red “End” key to return to standby mode.
- check the pc suiite certificate details regarding the certificate "valid from" and the "expiry" dates.
- set the mobile phone date to any date inbetween the "valid from" and the "expiry" dates.
- install the pc suite inthe mobile.
Certificate expired is when the theme has expired, best thing to do is look at the date of the theme before you download it so you won't have this problem. Try mobile9 website they show the expire dates
This is Sushil Sharma from India.
I have the solution for your problem.
The Solution is :
Nokia N95 does not supports any .sis file.
B'cose N95 supports .sisx file.
So try to install .sisx file
If u want to install SmartMovies.
Then try to install Smart Movies 3.41
It fully supports your N95.