Question about Bosch Ariston GL4 GL4 Point-of-Use Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater
1) Dirty water implies degraded metal inside unit:
The anode rod protects metal parts. Once anode is depleted, metal parts react with water.
2) Open following troubleshoot pdf showing Ariston parts
3) Ariston manual: Read manual cover to cover, make sure water heater receives yearly maintenance as outline in manual.
4) Information on anode rods
5) For Bosch gas and electric tankless: Open following link for troubleshooting resources, including Bosch contact information, typical manuals, error codes, tech support, parts, fuel-saver calculator, service bulletins, water heater forum, fixya links, disclaimers, and links for finding service technician.
6) Add a comment with your experience so others with same-similar problem can benefit.
Also take advantage of fixya expert assistance live.
For a price, expert works with you while you work on water heater or any do-it-yourself project.
Fixya is always less expensive than a service call.
Posted on Apr 02, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2016 | Water Water Heaters
Mar 05, 2015 | Rheem 82v52-2 Tall Electric Water Heater...
Oct 13, 2014 | Bosch GL8TI ARISTON Electric Tankless...
Oct 29, 2012 | Bosch GL4 Ariston 4-Gallon Point-of-Use...
Jul 12, 2011 | Bosch Ariston GL6-plus GL6+ Point-of-Use...
Jul 11, 2011 | Bosch GL8Ti Ariston Pro Ti Electric...
Jun 14, 2011 | Bosch Ariston GL4 GL4 Point-of-Use...
Mar 28, 2011 | Bosch Ariston GL6-plus GL6+ Point-of-Use...
May 13, 2010 | Bosch Ariston GL6-plus GL6+ Point-of-Use...
Jan 04, 2010 | RELIANCE ELECTRIC WATER HEATER
477 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: