Question about HP PC Desktops
Try these two methods for changing the security settings (if neither work go to Method #3):
1. To lower the security setting in Internet Explorer:
2. In the browser's Tools menu, select Internet Options.
3. In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Security tab.
4. In the "Select a Web content zone" control, click the Internet icon.
5. In the "Security level for this zone" area, reset security to Medium.
6. Click OK.
1. Select Tools Menu from Tool Bar
2. Select Internet Options
3. Select Security tab
4. Select Custom Level button
5. Scroll down to Downloads
6. Under File Downloads - If the File Downloads is not disabled you will not be able to download files.
To enable file downloads check the enable option.
If neither of these work, read this article on the registry settings for IE security zones
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 12, 2008 | PC Desktops
Oct 04, 2010 | PC Desktops
Sep 03, 2010 | PC Desktops
Nov 03, 2009 | Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
Jul 30, 2009 | PC Desktops
Oct 21, 2008 | Belkin PC Desktops
Jul 25, 2008 | PC Desktops
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: