Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Welcome to FixYa!.
Here's a quick checklist.
1. Use a good ink cartridge or better yet a genuine HP ink cartridge to ensure quality printing.
2. Sometimes, print-quality issues can be resolved during a period of inactivity. Consider waiting for about 40 minutes, and then try the print job again.
3. Load the paper print side down in the input tray. Many papers have printing and non-printing sides, like photo paper and other special media. Usually, the smoother side is the "print side," and sometimes the non-print side has a logo of the paper manufacturer on it.
4. Do not use wrinkled or curled paper. Load only clean, wrinkle-free paper into the product.
5. Try using a different paper. This will determine if the problem is related to the paper.
6. Check the print quality settings:
Please try these suggestions first. If the issue is not resolved, we will proceed in cleaning the cartridge and the nozzles.
Keep me posted.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Apr 02, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 10, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 20, 2010 | HP C4680 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Oct 01, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 14, 2010 | HP C4680 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
May 04, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 08, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 18, 2010 | HP C4680 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Mar 23, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!