Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It's probably a waste absorber issue.
A fix from FixYa Support:
1. Start with printer off
2. Press and hold resume Button (triangle in the circle) and click "Power" button. Green led should be on
3. While holding the Power button, release the Resume Button.
4. Without releasing the Power Button, click "Resume" button for two times and release Both Buttons.
5. Click "Resume" for four times then soon click "Power" button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
6. Turn off the printer and turn on again
Hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MG8220 - Multifunction ...
Dec 17, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP620 All-in-One InkJet...
Oct 15, 2012 | Canon PIXMA iP4600 Color InkJet Photo...
May 22, 2012 | Canon Pixma Mx870 All-in-one Inkjet...
Oct 08, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
265 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!