Question about Epson Stylus Photo 2100 InkJet Printer
Had only a couple of weeks and all i want to do is print out photos of specific sizes. How can i manually select my own sizes for this printer for eg. 21/2 x 4"
There are two different ways to create a custom page size within the Epson printer driver on Windows 2000 or XP. The method you need to use will vary depending on what type of driver is installed.
CREATING A CUSTOM PAPER SIZE IN SERVER PROPERTIES
This method will create a new page size accessible by all printer drivers installed in Windows.
1. Open the PRINTERS (2000) or PRINTERS and FAXES (XP) window.
2. Click on FILE, then select SERVER PROPERTIES.
3. On the FORMS tab, place a check beside CREATE A NEW FORM.
4. Input a new name for the paper size. Enter the desired height and width, following the existing format (#.##in).
5. Click SAVE or SAVE FORM to add the new form size to the list, then close SERVER PROPERTIES.
6. Right click on the printer name and left click PRINTING PREFERENCES.
7. Look for PAPER SIZE. (Depending on the driver in use, this will be found on the MAIN tab, the PAPER tab, or under the ADVANCED button). Select your custom paper size from the list.
8. Click APPLY to save this setting, or OK in Windows XP.
NOTE: If your new custom size is not available on the list of preset paper sizes, it indicates that the new size is either too large or too small for the driver in use.
CREATING A CUSTOM PAPER SIZE WITHIN THE EPSON DRIVER
This method will create a custom size within the Epson printer driver only.
1. Open the PRINTERS (2000) or PRINTERS AND FAXES (XP) window.
2. Right click your Epson printer name and left click PRINTING PREFERENCES.
3. On the MAIN or PAPER tab, select USER DEFINED from the PAPER SIZE drop down box.
4. Enter the new custom size and give it a name. Click SAVE to save the new size and OK to return to MAIN.
5. Click APPLY to save the changes (OK in Windows XP).
NOTE: this method is not available when using printer drivers resident within Windows itself. If your printer driver name ends in "ESC/P2" you will need to use the first method to add the new size in SERVER PROPERTIES.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2012 | Epson Stylus Photo R1900 InkJet Printer
on Mar 07, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo R1900 InkJet Printer
Feb 22, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R1900 InkJet Printer
Jul 22, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX4400 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 21, 2009 | Epson Stylus 2200 InkJet Photo Printer
May 28, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R1900 InkJet Printer
Mar 12, 2009 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 28, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R2400 InkJet Printer
267 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: