Question about HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One InkJet Printer
You can print a printer status report,print self test page from printer as standalone.there are details mentioned there about the page printed by your printer since you set it up.Page count started from the first time printer prints anything when you set it up and it collates all of it till present.
You also need to consider the ype of printer you have.
You can also print test page from PC to printer
this is example for windows xp.
windows xp is printers and faxes
windows vista is hardware and sound then printers
windows 7 is devices and printers
Learn how to print a self-report page from the product with Windows. Printing a self-test report from Windows
NOTE: The exact steps to open the Printers or Printers and Faxes window might vary depending on the version of Microsoft Windows being used.
Posted on Apr 02, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 13, 2014 | Xerox WorkCentre 6505/N Multifunction...
Mar 05, 2013 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 31, 2012 | Lexmark E250dn Laser Printer
If you experience frequent paper jams or printing problems, check the
number of pages the machine has printed or scanned. Replace the
corresponding parts, if necessary.
1. Press Menu until System Setup appears on the bottom line of the
display and press OK.
2. Press the left/right arrow until Maintenance appears and press OK.
3. Press the left/right arrow until Supplies Life appears and press OK.
4. Press the left/right arrow until the item you want appears and press OK.
• Supplies Info: Prints the supply information page.
• Total: Displays the total number of pages printed.
• ADF Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the ADF.
• Platen Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the
• Imaging Unit, Transfer Belt, Fuser, TransferRoller, Tray1
Roller: displays the number of pages printed each item.
5. If you selected to print a supply information page, press OK to confirm.
6. Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode.
when you reach the imaging unit reset it then try, it should work then
May 19, 2011 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Printer
Jun 26, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 04, 2009 | Samsung Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 29, 2009 | HP DeskJet 3820 InkJet Printer
Dec 29, 2008 | TallyGenicom 2280 Matrix Printer
Sep 30, 2008 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Jan 20, 2008 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
266 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: