Question about Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Clean everything useless off from that C drive and see how much free space left there is.
If the free space is enough for your future use, you just do whatever you want to do. But, if the free space is not enough, don't worry. Simply transfer some free space of other partition to this C partition.
To move that partition space successfully, you can follow this video tutorial to do it step by step:
Note: Act carefully not to lose any needed partition data. Just back up all needed data well at first.
Posted on Dec 23, 2014
How many partitions do you have on your notebook?
If there is not only the C partition, you can check whether there is enough free space on other partitions. If there is, just move the free space of other partitions to this C partition.
Open Disk Management and shrink or delete one partition with enough free space. And then, right click that C partition to "extend" there.
Of course, if you don't know much about that, you also can directly use partition resizing software to take chances. Immediately resize your C drive partition space.
In case of drive data loss problems, just back up all partition data well.
Posted on Dec 22, 2014
The simplest solution is to run Disk Cleanup as follows....
1. click start then hi-light All Programs > Accessories > System Tools and click on Disk Cleanup
2. wait while Disk Cleanup calculates how much space you will be able to free on ACER (C:)
3. in the Disk Cleanup for ACER (C:) under Files to delete:
4. click to set the check-boxes of the groups of files you wish to delete
5. at bottom of the list is the Total amount of disk space you gain
6. click OK button and on Disk Cleanup for ACER (C:) pop-up, click the Yes button
7. redo the preceding, clicking on the More Options tab to free more disk space from other areas.
Posted on Apr 02, 2011
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2012 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Dec 19, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5100-3357 Notebook
Oct 08, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Mar 27, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Dec 23, 2007 | Acer Aspire 1360 Notebook
Oct 30, 2007 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
215 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: