- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
My nokia 3230 failed to start up....
Failed: retryMy nokia 3230 failed to start up. when i turn-on the button it wll only show the phone brand which... (More)(More)My nokia 3230 failed to start up. when i turn-on the button it wll only show the phone brand which is Nokia then a message will appear on screen which is "phone start-up failed. Contact the retailer." can you offer me solutions for this?
Keep pressing 'Green', ' * ', and ' 3 ' keys and start the phone. Keep all the buttons pressed till the phone says "Formatting" The phone formats, starts, and all the data is losts. But the phone is all OK as before.
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6600 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6600 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
this should do the trick...press star, call button(the green one),
three, and power button all together while powering up your
phone..press them until formatting comes out then you release
them..note: don't release buttons until formatting does not
appear....try and try until you succeed
Which version of firmware did u try? Is it 3.0510.0?
If you haven't tried then try installing this.From what I have heard this doesn't have anything extraordinary but its good enough to keep your phone to running smoothly!