Question about Kenmore Washing Machines
F-2 Long Drain
If the drain time exceeds eight minutes, the water valves are turned off
and "F/02" is flashed. Press PAUSE/CANCEL two times to clear the
NOTE: After four minutes the "Sud" error will be displayed, then four
minutes later the "F/02" error code will be displayed.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and
make sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump.
Posted on Apr 02, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
269 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: