Question about Gateway FPD1810 18.1" LCD Monitor

1 Answer

I need a replacement power cord for a gateway monitor model # FPD1810. Where do you get one?

Posted by on

  • webcents55
    webcents55 Apr 03, 2011

    Exact one that I needed, just bought it off of ebay, thanks for the help! webcents55



1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.

  • Expert
  • 150 Answers

Hi, I found this for you on eBay...always check your seller's 'feedback rating'...this one was good, but if it's more than $20, I like to try for 100%...even if that's virtually impossible. Hope this helps! mike

Posted on Apr 02, 2011

  • Mike Denney
    Mike Denney Apr 06, 2011

    I appreciate the feedback! Glad I could help.



1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

What cord do I need to connect my 1810 gateway monitor to my tower

Your either going to need VGA or DVI. You need to check the back of your computer and monitor to see which type of connection you have. Then plug in the appropriate cable.

Pic of VGA cable:
Pic of DVI cable:

Jul 19, 2011 | Gateway FPD1810 18.1" LCD Monitor

1 Answer

My FPD1810 monitor flickers. How do I fix this problem

mcdevito75 here, You"ll have to carefully check all your monitor connections, at the monitor and computer. After checked you can try the auto button on your monitor, if this doesn"t hepl, most likely you"ll need to replace your monitor. Check with a Radio Shack, Staples Etc. for their advise also.

Jul 14, 2010 | Gateway FPD1810 18.1" LCD Monitor

1 Answer

Gateway FPD1810

What you need is the cable with NEMA5-15P to IEC-60320-C5. Computer store that fix computer should have this cord since it is used alot in Gateway and HP AC adapter for laptop. See P/N 1090.072

Mar 31, 2010 | Gateway FPD1810 18.1" LCD Monitor

1 Answer

Monitor displays image for second and displays black again

Your Monitor has a heat sink issue. A capacitor in the monitor is at fault and when it heats it tells the monitor to turn off the display to save the display from damage....Problem Cost to repair will supercede the cost to replace it...Wal-mart 15" monitor 119bucks --17" monitor 129...same at staples office supply (Poof) problem solved.

Mar 21, 2009 | Gateway FPD 1810 18.1" Flat Panel LCD...

1 Answer

Can I get this power adapter for my monitor at a store?

I was in radio shack today... they don't sell them.

Jun 25, 2008 | Gateway FPD1810 18.1" LCD Monitor

1 Answer

Monator has no signal

Plugging into the laptop as an alternative monitor needs you to set the Laptop to divert the signal to the external monitor.
As you did not mention the laptop I cannot go further  except to suggest you read the manual with regard this situation.
On some models of laptop this function is actuated  by pressing a certain key- which may have for example a BLUE symbol on  in the front edge whilst pressing another key in the region of the space bar with a blue symbol on it.
Then manual will tell all

Oct 09, 2007 | Gateway FPD1810 18.1" LCD Monitor

1 Answer

I am thinking that I just need to give up my paper weight

Try the Gateway Tech support team or look on their site for accessories - they may well sell the power supply you need.

May 26, 2007 | Gateway FPD1810 18.1" LCD Monitor

2 Answers

Can't get power cord

I assume this model comes with an external power supply- that is a package that plugs into the out let. you can buy at places like Wallmart a universal power supply, that has a variety of connectors and a switch to change the voltage. the connectors have a colour code and match the voltage slider which also has a colour patch. Take a look at the monitor to see if the operating voltage is mentioned- but is does not matter. what you do is take a connector- not plugged to the cord and fit it to the power inlet- you get several connector and only one will fit -the right one. Match the the colour to the voltage slide on the power pack and you are in business- well maybe - I bet first time it will not work That's OK simply unplug the connector from the cord and reverse the pins [reverse the polarity] come back

May 20, 2007 | Gateway FPD1810 18.1" LCD Monitor

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

152 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Gateway Computers & Internet Experts

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18402 Answers

Prashant M
Prashant M

Level 3 Expert

2260 Answers

Matthew Spark
Matthew Spark

Level 3 Expert

1066 Answers

Are you a Gateway Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides