Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote control code
Dish Netork does not have the code for Olevia
but you can scan for the code using the infformation
Remote Code Power Scan
If your brand is not listed, use the following procedure to scan through all codes.
If you start the and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the scan automatically.
1. Turn ON the unit you want to program the remote to control.
2. Press the Mode button on the remote until the appropriate mode light is flashes
3. Press the Address button. The mode light will start flashing slowly.
4. Press the Power button. The mode light will stop flashing and stay lit.
5. Press the Up or Down arrow button to set the remote to the next code. The Down arrow button scans backward and the Up arrow button scans forward.
6. When the correct code is reached, the device (whether a TV, VCR, or other) will turn off.
7. Press the Address button to store the code in the remote control memory. If the code is valid for your remote, the mode light will blink 3 times.
8. Turn the device back ON by pressing the Power button.
9. Try some other functions to make sure you have the correct code. Occasionally the Power button may work when others do not.
10. If the other buttons work, follow the current settings procedure below to determine the current remote settings.
11. If the other buttons do not work, repeat the previous steps. The scan will resume from the last code stored.
12. The mode light will flash rapidly when the scan has returned to the starting point and all codes have been tested for that mode. The remote control may not control some device models.
Posted on Nov 23, 2007
SOURCE: need code for remote control
To program a TV you can use the code search option. You do this by making sure the TV is turned on then point the remote at the TV then press the TV button once, then press and hold down the set button until you see the RED l.e.d light blink twice, then enter the code 991. Next press the power button then the TV button continue doing that until the TV turn off, when it does press the set button. Press the power button and the TV should turn on again.
Posted on Mar 25, 2009
I can't seem to find one for you. I would try contacting the manufacturers for getting a replacement remote.
Here's the manufacturers info:
Burbank, CA 91521
Posted on May 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jan 08, 2014 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Nov 13, 2013 | Universal Remote Control MX-850 LCD Remote...
Apr 13, 2013 | Universal Remote Control MX980 LCD Remote...
Sep 29, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Omega MX-650 LCD...
May 18, 2009 | Universal Remote Control MX-500 LCD Remote...
May 13, 2009 | Dell W1900 19 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
Here is the link to the owners manual:
Oct 14, 2007 | Universal Remote Control MX-850 LCD Remote...
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: