Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 16, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 14, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Download games or applications
1. In Menu mode, select Games and more ?
Your phone connects to the website preset by
your service provider.
2. Search for a game or an application and
download it to the phone.
1. In Menu mode, select Games and more.
2. Select a game from the list and follow the onscreen
1. In Menu mode, select Games and more ? an
2. Select More to access a list of various options
and settings for your application.
Dec 04, 2010 | Samsung C3510 Cell Phone
Jan 29, 2010 | Nintendo DS Console
Feb 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 10, 2008 | Cell Phones
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!