Question about Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One Laser Printer
1. Touch the following code on the trouble code display screen.
Stop → 0 → 7 → 1 → 3 → 9
2. [*] will be displayed on the trouble code screen.
3. Touch [*].
4. The screen will be shifted to the data restoration screen to perform data restoration.
• When the restoration is performed in a short time, data restoration screen may not
5. Check the message which indicates that the data restoration was successfully conducted.
Turn Main power OFF, and wait for ten seconds or more to turn it back ON.
Try this please and tell your tech support service to change job....
DaSoP from Greece!
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2017 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 15, 2017 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
May 21, 2014 | Konica Minolta 2 Pack Bizhub C-250 C-250p...
Jan 27, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Jan 22, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Dec 19, 2013 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Jul 27, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 04, 2012 | Konica Minolta Minolta Konica Bizhub C250...
1,151 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: