Question about Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One Laser Printer
1. Touch the following code on the trouble code display screen.
Stop → 0 → 7 → 1 → 3 → 9
2. [*] will be displayed on the trouble code screen.
3. Touch [*].
4. The screen will be shifted to the data restoration screen to perform data restoration.
• When the restoration is performed in a short time, data restoration screen may not
5. Check the message which indicates that the data restoration was successfully conducted.
Turn Main power OFF, and wait for ten seconds or more to turn it back ON.
Try this please and tell your tech support service to change job....
DaSoP from Greece!
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2017 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
May 21, 2014 | Konica Minolta 2 Pack Bizhub C-250 C-250p...
Jan 27, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Jan 22, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Jul 27, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 04, 2012 | Konica Minolta Minolta Konica Bizhub C250...
1,148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: