Question about Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One Laser Printer
1. Touch the following code on the trouble code display screen.
Stop → 0 → 7 → 1 → 3 → 9
2. [*] will be displayed on the trouble code screen.
3. Touch [*].
4. The screen will be shifted to the data restoration screen to perform data restoration.
• When the restoration is performed in a short time, data restoration screen may not
5. Check the message which indicates that the data restoration was successfully conducted.
Turn Main power OFF, and wait for ten seconds or more to turn it back ON.
Try this please and tell your tech support service to change job....
DaSoP from Greece!
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 21, 2014 | Konica Minolta 2 Pack Bizhub C-250 C-250p...
Jan 27, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Jan 22, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Jul 27, 2013 | Printers & Copiers
Oct 04, 2012 | Konica Minolta Minolta Konica Bizhub C250...
Oct 19, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
1,121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: