An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: DCP 115C does not print
Check for foreign objects, such as a clip or ripped paper, inside the machine. Open the scanner cover by pulling up on the lower right corner of the cover. Look inside the machine and remove any foreign objects. If you see jammed paper or another item inside this area, gently pull it out and then close the scanner cover securely
the manual states for this problem
"The machine has a mechanical problem.
A foreign obstacle such as a clip or ripped
paper is in the machine."
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
..if not mistaken, the error message is Unable to clean, which indicate you will need to replace the waste ink pad and reset the waste ink counter.. you will need to send to the local service centre to get it done..
Hi there. . . okay . . . Follow this step 1.) Unplug your printer. 2.) Plug your printer again while holding the menu button 15 sec. 3.) select 8 by using the arrow buttons ,push OK and select 0 and push OK 4.) then numbers appear looks like this ###:### ###:###. 5.) now push the MONO button until the purge:#### appears on the LCD 6.) Select 2, push ok, select 7,push ok,select 8,push ok, select 3,push ok
7.) - switch off the printer ,switch it on - ready to print - CHEERS! email me if I help you. . email@example.com
you should manually reset your PURGE COUNTER to ZERO so that your printer will work again. Follow these steps:
Unable to Clean error means purge
counter is already full. Please refer below for the instructions on troubleshooting
1. To enter MAINTENANCE Mode: Press
MENU, MONO START, 4X on ARROW UP. (within 2 seconds).
2. Using arrow up button look for the
a. 8 then
b. 0 then
3. Using MONO START, just press it until
the word "PURGE XXXXX" comes out.
4. Using arrow up button look for the
a. 2 then
b. 7 then
a. 8 then
b. 3 then
This is to reset the purge
counter. Then press stop/exit
5. Using arrow up button look for the
a. 0 then
b. 1 then
press SET (To reset unit)
a. 9 then
b. 9 then
press SET (To exit Maintenance mode)
Pls refer below to clear the "Unable to Clean" error:
1. Enter MAINTENANCE MODE: Press MENU, MONO START 4x on ARROW UP within 2-3 sec
2. Using the ARROW UP botton, press botton and wait for the ff #:
a. 8 then press SET
b. 0 then press SET
3. Using the MONO START, just press until the word "PURGE XXXXX" comes out
4. Using the ARROW UP botton, press botton and wait for the ff #:
a. 2 then press SET
b. 7 then press SET
c. 8 then press SET
d. 3 then press SET
e. Press Stop/Exit
(This is to reset the purge counter)
5. Using the ARROW UP botton, press botton and wait for the ff # to appear:
a. 0 then press SET
b. 1 then press SET (to reset unit)
c. 9 then press SET
d. 9 then press SET (to exit maintenance mode)
If after this procedure you still encounter problem, see your service center
Hope this will solve your problem "unable to clean".