Question about Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Need to know what size .watts, cv re30 midrange is where to buy it or what other brand to replace it with?

Posted by Anonymous on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Brigadier General:

    An expert that has over 10,000 points.

  • Master
  • 8,546 Answers

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My rv has an 8amp coffee pot. what size inverter do I need to buy to invert to 8 amps ac?

8 amp x 120 volts = 960 watts required. So a 1000 watt inverter will suffice. Better to buy somewhat larger. A variety of 1500 watts ones starts as low as $35 online to about $100 for a major brand.

Dec 11, 2015 | Inverter Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

2000 ford CV ac problems

just go to auto zone or where ever and when they ask you if you have ac say no then they will give you the size you need

Feb 15, 2013 | 2000 Ford Crown Victoria

1 Answer

How do I know what size heater to buy for my aquarium?

The basic rule is that a heater needs to use 5 watts in order to heat 1 gallon of water. For example, if your aquarium has 10 gallons, then you need a 50 watts heater. If you have a 50 gallons aquarium, then you need a 250 watts heater.

Sep 05, 2012 | Fish

1 Answer

Wharfedale Modus one six - one woofer cone is cracked. It still plays, but needs to be replaced. Where can I buy a replacement, or is it possible to repair the cone?

Yes, you can bring it to electronic repair shop to rewind the coil. or buy it in the electronic shop. if they don't have same brand you can replaced it with other brand same size and same watts of speakers. thanks

Apr 30, 2011 | Wharfedale Modus One-Six Speaker

1 Answer

I want to upgrade the power supply on a gateway lx 6200 but i don't know what i can replace it with model no is fsp 400-60thn 400 watt and i would like at lease a 500 watt

unlike dell other desktop computers take a standard power supply as long as its not a mini sized one.
if you power supply is this size
250px-psu-open1.jpg magnify-clip.png
then you just wanna buy one that has all the connectors you need for all of you internal devices
then find one that has the wattage you want

Apr 25, 2011 | Gateway LX6200-01 PC Desktop

1 Answer

I need to know what size of carbon brushes do i need for my oster 6627 milk shake maker


Feb 18, 2011 | Oster 100 Watts 6627 Stand Mixer

1 Answer

Raplace wiper blades for a Lexus RX330 2004. What are the recommended brands: Bosch, Anco, Denso, Other?

There isn't really a recommended brand for a wiper,it is more personal preference.I can assure you that all blades are made the same basic way.I always buy the cheapest ones personally.Paying a dollar or more extra for a specific brand is not really going to result in longer lasting enough to make a difference.One thing you will need to know is the size required for each side.Some are the same size,some are different.Mine needs an 18" on one side and a 20" on the other.If they are sold in pairs I have another set available already.One brand I do recommend NOT buying is the triple bladed,I think the brand name is Rain-X,if they still exist.There are 3 blades where as a normal one has only one.The extra resistance caused by the 3 blades does not seem like much but there were issues with it in the past about them possibly burning up wiper motors.For better rain resistance on your windshield,I wax the windshield occassionally.There are all kinds of chemical supplements around to do the same but who knows what they do to the blades and windowseal.Wax is very safe and non-corrosive.I am sorry if you think i wrote too much but I educate and inform as much as possible so you can make a well informed decision and know you are doing the right thing.Also,basically the same thing goes for tires.They are all basically the same.Ever since vulcanization and adding reinforcing metal,it's all about equal.If you have front wheel drive,when you get any suspension work done(CV's,ball joints) or replace the tires,get a front end alignment after for maximum performance.Good luck! Greg

Sep 19, 2010 | Lexus RX 330 Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

Hi i have two 10'' jenson xs sub and they are about 6 years old and i was wondering wut amp size i should buy to run them.

I believe these are 4ohms, if so buy a 2ohm stable monoblock amp, that puts out 250-300 watts RMS, and connect your subs to it in parallel, don't pay attention to peak watts, look at RMS watts, or continuous watts. If they're 2 ohms, buy a 2 ohm stable 2 channel amp that puts out 125-150 watts RMS per channel, and 250-300 watts total or bridged RMS output. And connect them normally, on sub per channel... hope this helps, as far as brand recommendations, MTX, pioneer, Alpine, Kenwood... Good luck

Sep 20, 2009 | Jensen XS-1010 Car Subwoofer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Audio Players & Recorders Logo

Related Topics:

65 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Audio Players & Recorders Experts


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers


Level 3 Expert

5190 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74459 Answers

Are you an Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides