Question about HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
After installation with the original CD when I try to open up Solution Center I get a screen that says NO HP DEVICES DETECTED. I can print from the computer and scan from the Control Panel Scanners and Cameras box, so I know the computer sees the scanner. Any idea what is wrong ?
-click "ALL PROGRAMS"
-*Paint window open*
:click "FILE" and "FROM SCANNERS AND CAMERAS"
*if you can't click on it so it means that it was not installed properly
*if you can click on it , just follow the instruction on how to scan
4. Now, if you really want to used the HP Solution center to scan: follow this steps
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
That is usually a software problem
1. Try to download the scan diagnostic utility in this site
and follow the instructions
2. If the scan diagnostic utility will not resolve the issue then you need to uninstall the software but do not use the uninstall button on the installer. You need to explore the cd software for the printer. but before you proceed with the uninstallation make sure that the usb cable is already disconnected. When you already have explore the cd go to the UTIL folder and then go to CCC folder and then click on uninstall l1 up to l3 one by one. make sure that it is uninstalled completely.
3. After uninstalling the software go to add/remove programs and check if there are still software for the printer. If there are still softwares for the printer you need to uninstall it.
4. Go to printer and faxes folder and if ever there is an icon for the printer delete it. then right click anywhere on the screen inside the printer and faxes folder and select server properties. click on the port and if you see a port for the printer delete it. click on the driver and if you see a driver of the printer delete it.
5. Then reinstall the software using the downloaded software. Make sure it is the full feature
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2014 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 27, 2010 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 11, 2010 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 22, 2009 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 05, 2009 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 26, 2009 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 22, 2009 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 06, 2008 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 10, 2008 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 08, 2014 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
692 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: