Question about JVC Audio Players & Recorders
SOURCE: P-Error on JVC compact
JVC compact component power cord from the power outlet.
2. Unplug any connected devices.
3. Press and hold the JVC compact component power button for five seconds.
4. Plug the JVC compact component power cord back into the power outlet and turn on the JVC compact component
5. Open the menu to confirm that the JVC compact component is responding again.
6. Turn off the JVC compact componentand reconnect the devices.
7. Turn on the JVC compact component...
Posted on Jul 25, 2008
SOURCE: I have a jvc compact
yeah i have the same stereo and i know what u are talking about. to fix this all u have 2 do is press the demo/fm mode button next 2 the power button. that turns off the demo which is y it switches through the different audio functions. but i have another problem with mine it works and everything but 4 sum reasons it has problems playing burned cds, it works pretty well with cds bought but burned cds usually never work or takes min or hours 2 work. any suggestions
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2016 | JVC Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 18, 2014 | JVC Remote Control RM-STHD5J p/n:RMSTHD5J
Sep 15, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 08, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 05, 2011 | JVC Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 01, 2008 | JVC Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 23, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 10, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!