Question about RCA Televison & Video

1 Answer

PART NUMBER P# 10897580 LOCATE - RCA Televison & Video

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 927 Answers

Good Day, modmds;

Part Number 10897580 is not a correct PART NUMBER for RCA part #'s are only 6 digits.
Give me Model number a description and I will be able to help you.

Thanks, big IRISH.

Posted on Aug 05, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

IC number? should be able to assist you in locating that item.

May 12, 2010 | RCA D52W23 52" HDTV CRT TV

4 Answers

Deflection Board Part Number

Call Module Exchange at 972-298-1212

Jan 02, 2008 | Zenith D60WLCD 60" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Trying to locate sony crt blue tube for kp57hw40

After many iterations, the last part number listed is: 8-733-647-35.

Unfortunately, this part is no longer available from Sony nor any of its distributors. Your only alternative is to locate a servicer that may have one in stock or to locate a used one.

Sorry about the bad news.


Jan 11, 2010 | Sony KP-57WS500 57" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Screen cracked and dirty

There are two screens on PTVs. The one on the outside has vertical lines in it and it is called the linticular screen. The one on the inside has circles in it and it is called the fresnel screen. You did not state what make or model number this is, but these screens can be very expensive ~$300. You may be able to locate one if your set is not too old. Let me know if this helps or if you need more info. With the model number and make I may be able to locate one for you.

Apr 29, 2009 | Hitachi 50UX57B 50" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Hitachi 51UWX20B Projection TV

Hitachi part number JT23051 is Obsolete the new part number for the Deflection Convergence PWB is JT23051R its available from Hitachi for around 350.00

Oct 08, 2008 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Bad power supply on tv

please respond to this same post with your model number and I will help you locate a power supply but need the model number of your set.

Aug 15, 2008 | Televison & Video

1 Answer


need the model number to help you. Please respond to this same post with your model number, I may be able to help you locate a screen assembly.

Aug 09, 2008 | Televison & Video

1 Answer


This part can be found at for $112.01 using the Toshiba part number: 670097501


Jul 08, 2008 | Televison & Video

2 Answers

I need a flyback replacement part number TLF856708 made by Matsushita

Whats the model number of your panasonic I presume as thats a NLA number, but if you respond with your model number I van most likely locate a flyback for you.Respond to this post so I have a way of keeping track of all my request for help. thanks

Jun 21, 2008 | Televison & Video

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

20 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RCA Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

69955 Answers

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1198 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers

Are you a RCA Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides