Question about Facebook Social Network
Try resetting your Facebook login password. Follow these steps:
1. Go to your computer bring up the Facebook login screen like you normally would. Do not fill in any information.
2. Click on the link above your Facebook user name and password that states forgot your password. This brings you to a different screen.
3. Fill in the email address associated or on file with your Facebook account. If you cannot remember, keep trying different email addresses until you do.
4.Click enter and a Facebook reset link will be sent to your email so you can recover your password. It usually takes up to 5 minutes. Check your spam email folder if the email does not appear in your inbox.
5. Click the link in your email and answer any security questions by Facebook. This brings back to the Facebook website.
6. Reset your password with a phrase you will remember mixed in with 1 to 2 numbers or more. Record this in a notebook or on a safe place. Use a different password than you would for your email. This decreases your chances of having both websites compromised.
Hope this help. Goodluck!
Posted on Mar 31, 2011
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Aug 19, 2014 | gmail.com
Jul 18, 2014 | gmail.com
Jun 12, 2014 | Google Computers & Internet
May 19, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 21, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
May 20, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 25, 2009 | PayPal Accounts
Aug 06, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!