Question about Advent Netbook
I I have the same issue and i took my netbook to more than 4 electronic engineers, all of them said that doesnt seem there is a problem in my netbook though.
Posted on May 20, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2011 | Advent 4211c Notebook
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Mar 12, 2011 | Advent Netbook
Dec 08, 2010 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 25, 2009 | Advent 4211c Notebook
Sep 17, 2009 | Advent Netbook
Jun 07, 2009 | Advent 4211c Notebook
Jun 03, 2006 | AT&T 2256 Cordless Phone
236 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: