Question about Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I think you've got something stuck inside the paper feed section. This could be any where from where you feed the paper in all the way to the paper exiting the printer. Something might be stuck there. Or your printhead carriage is stuck or not moving properly. Try this:
1. Turn on your printer and let the cartridges center in the middle.
2. Remove the cartridges and the printhead.
3. Check the insides to see if anything is stuck, or any left over pcs of paper.
4. If there is none, unplug the power cord. The carriage should move easily. If it does then put everything back. If it doesn't you'll have to find out what is getting it stuck. Always be gentle w/ your printer.
5. Put everything back and try it again. This procedure is not guaranteed. It just works most of the time but not all of the time.
Let me know if this helps. If it doesn't I'll see what i can do.
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 24, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 19, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 01, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Nov 12, 2008 | Canon MP830 All-In-One Printer
Nov 01, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP800 All-In-One InkJet...
May 03, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!