Follow this steps for print quality issue...
Solution #1 Manually clean the inks.
- Please make sure that the printer is on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Take out all the inks on the printer on the printer.
- Get a clean wet cloth / cotton swab.
- Clean the electrical contacts of the inks using the clean wet cloth (electrical contacts is looks like a copper) .
- After cleaning it with the wet cloth, dry the contacts using a clean dry cloth.
- Put the inks back in to the printer.
- Close the cover.
- If the printer is asking you to do something, please do it.
After all the prompts on the printer, please make some test by making a color copy on the printer itself. If you notice that you have a good quality, you don't have to do anything but if you are still having issues with it, please proceed to the next step.
Solution #2 Power Cycle the printer.
- While the printer is on, unplug or disconnect the power chord at the back of the printer.
- Wait for 1min.
- Plug the power chord back in.
- If the printer is not turning on, press the on / off button to turn it on.
If you are still having issues (encountering some error messages on the printer or on the computer) please let me know by replying to this post.
Good luck :)