Question about Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional
From the info you provided, seems like your Adobe Acrobat Professional wasn't installed properly or there are some missing files.
If you have the installation file, try installing the software again.
(When you click on Yes, nothing happens because adobe cannot find the Installation/setup file on your laptop.)
If you do not have the Adobe installation files, as an alternative download CutePDF writer. Its free and hardly takes any space on your pc/laptop (<4MB)
Direct Download Link for CutePDF
Once downloaded, install the software and follow the steps below:
1. Open the Word file you want to convert to pdf
2. try to print it
3. before printing, the time when u have to select your printer, select Cute PDF Writer as shown in the image below
4. Click on print
5. The Word document will be printed as a PDF file and you'll be asked where you want to save it :)
6. Choose your destination.
7. When the printing is completed, you can open the pdf file in Adobe PDF reader
* You don't need a printer to do this
* You can follow the same steps and print excel/powerpoint files to pdf (or any other file type that you can "print")
Hope this helped!
Posted on Apr 10, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2015 | Adobe PageMaker 7.0 for PC
on Dec 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Nov 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Dec 03, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 29, 2010 | ScanSoft PDF Converter Professional...
Jun 25, 2015 | Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional
166 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: