Question about Fluke Networks Fluke T5 600 Elec. Tester Flat
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. make sure that all buttons can be pressed freely (not stuck)
2. make sure when measuring AC current that you press AC button and AC sigh is on LCD
3. make sure that jaws are closed completely
4. clamp meters use Hall effect and can only measure current flowing through ONE conductor (you cannot measure current around power cord (which has 2-3 or more conductors)
5. when in DC setting and you turn zero knob does value changes (it should)
Posted on Nov 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2014 | Fluke 321 Clamp-On Meter Electrical...
Jan 31, 2014 | Fluke Networks Fluke Fluke 789
Mar 15, 2013 | Fluke Networks Fluke 179 Electricians...
Jan 24, 2013 | Fluke Networks Fluke 87-5 Digital...
Oct 01, 2011 | Fluke Networks Fluke T5 1000: Fluke...
Dec 05, 2010 | Fluke Networks Fluke 179 Electricians...
May 03, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S4407 Notebook
Oct 15, 2017 | Robinair Measuring Tools & Sensors
342 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: