Question about DFI AM35-EC Motherboard

1 Answer

How can i get my child passport if shes not curently in the us

Posted by on

  • JDTec
    JDTec Mar 31, 2011

    If she was born in the US, all you need is her birth certificate and her Social Security card.



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • DFI Master
  • 27,725 Answers

You must have her birth certificate and you are a resident of the usa take it into the passports office
hope this helps

Posted on Mar 31, 2011

  • Brian Sullivan
    Brian Sullivan Mar 31, 2011

    department of immigration might be the place to go



1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

3 Answers

Whats your Mom's sign and is she a Good or Bad Mom?


Jan 04, 2017 | Horoscopes

1 Answer

Can a grand father apply for a grandsons passport

Here is a statement from passport application form of Australia:

Parental consent: By law, the consent of each person or organisation who has parental responsibility for the child is required before a passport may be issued to a child.

Oct 14, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

How to get the back doors unjammed in my 1995 honda passport.

Jammed, like in you pull the handles and they won't open?
Well they do have these child safety lockouts where you can't open them from inside, you have to open them from outside then flick the latch on the door. That is if I read your problem correctly.

Mar 02, 2012 | 1995 Honda Passport

1 Answer

How to get a passport for a 6 months old baby?

Here is a government website on how to get a passport for your child. It includes all documents and steps neccesary:

May 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

What all I need to get pastport of my son and how can I get an apointment?

First, you need to be somewhere in the country where you have citizenship.
Second, you need to prove your identity, e.g., birth-certificate, photo-ID (driver's license?),
and maybe proof of employment.
Third, you need to find "sponsors" -- people with credentials (doctors, priests, dentists)
who have known you for a few years, and will vouch that you are you.
Fourth, you need to get "passport photos" -- any camera-store will be able to produce these, for a fee.
Fifth, you need to find the nearest Passport Office in your region of your country,
or find the web-site of that Passport Office, and get (or download) a Passport Application Form.
Complete the form, and include the necessary fee for processing.
Then, either mail-in the form, or submit it in person.

Getting a passport for a child is mostly the same, except for what the child cannot provide,
e.g., driver's license, and record-of-employment. :-)

Nov 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I have my applied for my passport,i have the file no.,how to get my passport number?

google_protectAndRun("render_ads.js::google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad); Concerning the passport number, it is not possible to get the number online. You need to mail a notarized request for a copy of your passport record.

The Privacy Act allows you to obtain copies of records in your own name and the records of your minor children. To request these records, please submit a typed or clearly printed NOTARIZED request that provides:

1. Your full name at birth and any subsequent name changes and/or the full name of your minor child or children, if you are requesting their records;

2. Your date and place of birth and/or those of your minor child or children;

3. Your current mailing address;

4. Your current daytime telephone number;

5. Your current e-mail address, if available;

6. Your reason for the request;

7. The dates or estimated dates your passports were issued;

8. Your passport numbers or any other information that will help us locate your records; and

9. A copy of your valid photo identification

A search for your passport record is free with your notarized request.

All requests for passport records issued from 1925 to present should be mailed to:

Department of State
Passport Services
Research and Liaison Section
Room 500
1111 19th Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20524-1705 (202) 955-0447

Aug 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I have a winnie the pooh graco stroller theres these red like adjusters by the handle what are those for?

i have a graco pooh stroller and i dont know how to put it up so my child can sit up shes a year and a half

Jan 01, 2010 | Safety 1st Acella LX Winnie the Pooh...

Not finding what you are looking for?
DFI AM35-EC Motherboard Logo

Related Topics:

59 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top DFI Computers & Internet Experts

mukhtar21 shaikh
mukhtar21 shaikh

Level 3 Expert

2022 Answers


Level 3 Expert

2600 Answers

Steve Frost
Steve Frost

Level 2 Expert

45 Answers

Are you a DFI Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides