Question about Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
1. Turn off printer If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Posted on Mar 31, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 31, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Eight flashes: Waste ink absorber almost full
The printer has a built-in waste ink absorber for the ink used during Print Head cleaning. Eight flashes indicates that the waste ink absorber is nearly full. Press the RESUME/CANCEL button to cancel the error so you can continue printing. Before the waste ink absorber becomes completely full, contact a Canon service representative.
Canon recommends that you call for service as soon as this error occurs. Once the waste ink absorber becomes completely full, printing will no longer be possible
Jan 11, 2011 | Casio Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 28, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jul 15, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Jun 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 29, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Dec 06, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: