Question about Salter Stainless Steel Electronic Bathroom Scale
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hold down the g-oz key and the off key at the same time for about 5 sec's
The hour digit will flash
press the ml-floz key to move the hours.
then press the g-oz key again to move to the minutes.
press the ml-floz key again to set the minutes.
press the g-oz key and it moves to setting the cloak to 12h or 24h option.press the g-oz key to set the time.
And your done.
Posted on May 23, 2010
SOURCE: I bought the scales yesterday
Weight Reading Only
If you just want to know your weight, follow this sequence:
1. Press and release platform to turn scale on.
2. Wait until display shows zero.
3. To change to st, kg or lb press button on underside of scale.
4. Stand on platform.
5. Weight is displayed.
Weight & Body Analysis Readings
Each user can save up to 30 sets of results to the scale.The bar chart icon on the scale display
indicates the user memory status.
Position the Salter scale on a flat level surface.
1. Press ON/SET button.
2. Select your user number using UP and DOWN buttons.
3. Press START button.
4. Wait while scale confirms user settings (and if applicable displays your previous results).
5. Zero is displayed.To change to st, kg or lb press button on underside of scale.
6. Step on to scale with BARE FEET.
7. Your weight is displayed.
8. Wait.Your weight is displayed again (you can step off the scale now) followed by your BMI, body
fat, body water, muscle mass, visceral fat and BMR.
9. Your results are repeated (to toggle between results press the UP, DOWN, ON/SET
or START buttons).
10. Your results are saved to the scale memory.
11. The scale returns to clock mode.
This is the procedure.It shows weight,then dont step down.It will show the weight again,now step down,so it will show all other readings.-------------
Posted on Feb 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2017 | Salter Health & Beauty
Jan 21, 2014 | Salter HoMedics Healthstation Plus...
Mar 25, 2010 | Salter Stainless Steel Electronic Bathroom...
Nov 23, 2009 | Salter Stainless Steel Electronic Bathroom...
Aug 21, 2009 | Salter 2001 electronic kitchen scale
Aug 04, 2009 | Salter Stainless Steel Electronic Bathroom...
Jul 21, 2009 | Salter Stainless Steel Electronic Bathroom...
Jan 26, 2009 | Salter Stainless Steel Electronic Bathroom...
Feb 03, 2015 | Salter Stainless Steel Electronic Bathroom...
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: