Question about Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
How to reset caononMP280printer cartridge
Posted on Oct 13, 2012
I can't print documents. using canon iP2770
Posted on Apr 11, 2011
WindowsThe printer driver you no longer use can be deleted.When deleting the printer driver, first exit all programs that are running. The procedure to delete the unnecessary printer driver is as follows:
1. Start the uninstaller - If you are using Windows 7, Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> All Programs -> "Your model name" -> Printer Driver Uninstaller.- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> All Programs -> "Your model name" -> Printer Driver Uninstaller. - If you are using Windows 2000, select the Start menu -> Programs -> "Your model name" -> Printer Driver Uninstaller.
Restart the Computer and perform the following:Windows
For Windows 7:(1) Remove the USB cable connected to your computer.(2) Proceed to 1.
For Windows Vista/Windows XP/Windows 2000:The above dialog box may appear.(1) Remove the USB cable connected to your computer.If the dialog box closes, proceed to 1.(2) Click Cancel.(3) Proceed to 1.
If you are using Internet Explorer 7 or later, you can use the Web print software Easy-WebPrint EX. An internet connection is required for installation.
1. Press the ON button (A) to TURN OFF THE PRINTER.Operating noise may continue for up to 25 seconds until the printer turns off.
2. Turn on the computer, then insert the Setup CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive.If you are using Windows, the setup program starts automatically.
Posted on Mar 31, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: how do i reset ink
1. Make sure that the power is turned on. 2. Open the Front Cover. 3. Remove the empty FINE Cartridge. 4. Prepare the new FINE Cartridge. 5. Install the FINE Cartridge. 6. Close the Front Cover.
The FINE Cartridge Holder moves to the replacement position.
(1) Pinch the tabs and open the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover.
(2) Remove the FINE Cartridge.
(1) Take a new FINE Cartridge out of its package and remove the orange protective tape (C) gently.
(1) Put a new FINE Cartridge in the FINE Cartridge Holder.
The Color FINE Cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the Black FINE Cartridge should be installed into the right slot.
(2) Close the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover to lock the FINE Cartridge into place.
Push down the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover until it clicks.
(3) Confirm that the Ink Cartridge Locking Cover is closed correctly.
1. Make sure that the power is turned on.
2. Open the Front Cover.
3. Remove the empty FINE Cartridge.
4. Prepare the new FINE Cartridge.
5. Install the FINE Cartridge.
6. Close the Front Cover.
Posted on Sep 20, 2011
SOURCE: how to reset canon ip2700
You need to update your driver for win7.
The nearest model to your that I can find is the IP2702 on the US website:-
If you prefer you could try the UK/Europe website, but I didn't see your model listed.
You'll have to use the menus and enter your device, model and O/s details. There are 2 versions of Win7 32 bit and 64 bit. If you choose the wrong one it won't load.
Posted on Jul 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2011 | Canon iP2700 Inkjet Photo Printer
Mar 01, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 12, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
3,264 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: