Question about AudioCodes Mediant 600 1 Span SIP Router
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Mar 13, 2011 | Electrolux Washing Machines
Feb 10, 2011 | Zebra QL 420 Plus Thermal Label Printer
Jan 18, 2011 | Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2010 Full Version...
Try the following action to resovle your issue:
1. Run the Drive Assessment Test in HP StorageWorks Library and Tape Tools.
CAUTION: Running the Drive Assessment Test overwrites the tape. If it is not possible to
overwrite the tape, run the logs-based Device Analysis Test instead.
2. Check the backup logs.
3. Verify that a supported configuration is being used.
4. Check for media damage:
o Incorrect label placement
o Broken, missing, or loose leader pin
o Damaged cartridge seam
o Usage in incorrect environment
5. Check for software issues:
a. Check the backup software.
b. Check that virus scanning software is not scheduled to run at the same time as the back-up.
6. Verify that a tape can be formatted.
Tape Error LED is flashing:
1. Reload the suspect tape. If the Tape Error LED stops flashing, the problem has cleared.
2. Load a new or known good tape. If the Tape Error LED stops flashing, the problem has cleared.
3. Reload the suspect tape. If the Tape Error LED flashes, discard the suspect media as faulty.
From my experience, most of the time it is a bad tape, using a new tape usually solves the problem. If after inserting a new tape and the problem exist, you may need to update your firmware/backup software.
Jan 13, 2011 | HP Compaq ProLiant ML350 G3 Server
you need more help come back.
/ thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Dec 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jun 29, 2010 | SATO CL408e Label Printer
Nov 20, 2009 | Gestetner DSm745 Black and White Copier
May 06, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: