Question about Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
If faded prints happen even after replacing the toner cartridge or if your current cartridge has enough toner, it is most likely be due to dust at the laser reflecting mirrors inside the printer.
I have worked/ serviced similar Laserjet Printer with same issue.
Actually, faded prints are due the the dust/ toner dust accumulated on the optics (mirrors and lenses) inside the printer, which refect the laser beams to form prints. Hence the image is not produced properly. This needs professional hands for servicing and cleaning of the optics inside the printer.
Rest assure that the printer requires ONLY CLEANING OF THE MIRRORS, which are inside the printer. So, it is advised that you get the printer serviced by any printer repair/ service professional. (Please note that the mirrors, lenses and scanner assembly inside such printers is extremely complex and can get damaged very easily especially the mirrors).
Hope it would help. If you need any clarification, let me know
Posted on Mar 31, 2011
Contamination in the laser path
Failing toner cartridge
What to do:
*remove toner cartridge and shake it gently from side to side to distribute the toner inside. Reinstall. If nothing changes, replace the toner cartridge.
*Clean the laser scanner mirrors and lens
Posted on Jan 31, 2013
O understand that not print or print on that very vaguely shows wear probably check cartridge with many printed pages and may be close to another cartridge goleventual inocuieste
Posted on Mar 31, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Print output shows a white
It looks more like a problem with the drum itself. If you have a replacement drum, try to use it & see if this cures the problem.
Please feel free to let me know in case you have any further questions.
Posted on Jun 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Jul 29, 2011 | Brother HL4040CDN Duplex Unit
Apr 04, 2011 | Canon ImageRunner 3245 Black and White...
The instructions as copied from the Pixma 480 "onscreen manual." (Only the text -- not the images -- could be pasted into the solution. Hope you can follow the text.) Steve G.
Prepare 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and load 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Rear Tray.
2. Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
3. Print the print head alignment pattern.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Maintenance, and press the OK button.
- Select Print head alignment, and press the OK button.
Note: To print the current head position adjustment values, select Head alignment print in the Maintenance menu and press the OK button. See Selecting Menus on the Top Menu Screen.)
- Select Yes, and press the OK button to print alignment sheet.
- Check the pattern is printed correctly, select Yes and press OK button.
- Confirm the displayed message and press the OK button.
The Print head alignment screen appears.
4. Adjust the print head position.
- Check the printed patterns, and use the (Left) or (Right) button to select the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable streaks for column A.
Note: If it is difficult to select the best pattern, select the pattern that has the least noticeable white streaks.
(A) Less noticeable vertical white streaks
(B) Noticeable vertical white streaks
(C) Less noticeable horizontal white streaks
(D) Noticeable horizontal white streaks
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from B to L, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes to continue printing, and press the OK button.
- The second page of print head alignment sheet will be printed.
- Confirm the message for print head alignment, and press the OK button.
- Check the printed patterns and use the (Left) or (Right) button to input the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable horizontal streaks for column M.
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from N to R, and press the OK button.
Jan 12, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 25, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio 1232C Color Copier
Oct 08, 2009 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
Sep 30, 2009 | Canon ImageClass D660 Copier
Dec 02, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 10, 2007 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
336 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!