Question about Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

Is there somewhere on the Facebook site that you can report underage children using facebook?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 13 Answers

Go to their page and click Block/Report User.
A pop-up will appear asking the reason for reporting. Fill out and it will be reported but not guaranteed to be banned.

Posted on Mar 31, 2011


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Delete my daughters facebook account that someone else created

You need to address this to facebook, not fixya.

Mar 25, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer


when you'll be 13, then you may join it.
You may also create one, but the reason why your parents don't want that:
1. There are bad* people on Facebook too
2. You're underage - it's illegal to register when you're underage
3. Those bad* people are going to ask your adress/phone/street/name e.t.c. - So, while you're not yet old enough, don't join. The fact that your friends have it doesn't mean that you should.

May 12, 2013 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer


Your teacher has blocked Facebook for a reason - most likely due to the dangers imposed on underage users, as well as breaches of security from outsiders.

You would require administrator rights of that pc (or network), in order to authorise access to that site.

Nov 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

How do I take down a face book page created by an underage rebellious child

Unfortunately you don't have the power to do so, the best you can do is report it to Facebook and hope that they agree with you.

Feb 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I have had no contact with Lista Lucy Faircloth personally, but she has been harrassing and bad mouthing my friend, on Facebook and other places for some time now. She maintains ILLEGAL false identities,...

What do I do if someone is harassing me on the site or through Inbox? We suggest that you block the person using the "Block List" option at...We suggest that you block the person using the "Block List" option at the bottom of the Privacy Settings page. If this does not resolve the problem, please report the user by clicking the "Report/Block this Person" link that appears at the bottom of the user's profile. To report a user for a message you have received, use the report link located next to the message in your Inbox. Note that you can only report messages from non-friends.



Dec 17, 2010 | Facebook Social Network

2 Answers

I want to report under age facebook user.

To report an under age user please use this link. The user has to be under 13 in most places, and higher in others.!/help/contact.php?show_form=underage

Dec 13, 2010 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

Trying to add my daughter onto facebook

Is she underage? You have to be at least 13 to join facebook. Plus, if you put in an age under 13 and all of that infomation it may not let you next time you enter that information. But, if you clear your browsing history with something like Ccleaner or just deleting it normally it should allow you.

Jul 16, 2010 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

How to report abuse from another user on facebook

Facebook suggests the following:

How do I report abuse? The most efficient way to report abuse is to do it in the same place i... The most efficient way to report abuse is to do it in the same place it occurs on Facebook. For example, if you receive a harassing message in your Inbox, you can report the message by clicking on the "Report" link next to the sender's name. If you receive a harassing message from a person who is one of your Facebook friends, you should remove the person as a friend and report the message. Reporting a message as harassing will automatically add the sender to your Block List. You can also use the "Report/Block this Person" link that appears at the bottom of the abusive user's profile.

If you learn that someone is continuing to make abusive comments about you even after they've been blocked, a friend can report that person on your behalf. Reports are confidential and the user being reported does not know that they have been reported.

After a report is submitted, you will receive confirmation that the report has been received and we will investigate the issue to make a determination as to whether or not the content should remain on the site based on our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. A Facebook administrator looks into each report thoroughly in order to decide the appropriate course of action. Go to the following link:

Apr 05, 2010 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

Facebook users

You cannot view the age of individuals on facebook unless you have already added them.
This is a little creepy...

Oct 26, 2009 | Facebook Social Network

Not finding what you are looking for?
Facebook Social Network Logo

Related Topics:

172 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Facebook Computers & Internet Experts

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14162 Answers

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18424 Answers

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers

Are you a Facebook Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides