Question about Samsung ES30 Digital Camera
Tips - SAMSUNG ES30 Batteries Care Instructions:
1. Your new battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require three to four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
2. When charging the battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
3. It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) the battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run your device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in your user's manual.
4. If the battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
5. It is normal for a battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
6. The milliamp-hour (mAH) rating of the eBatts.com battery will often be higher than the one on your original battery. A higher mAH rating is indicative of a longer lasting (higher capacity) battery and will not cause any incompatibilities. An eBatts.com battery will, in most cases, outperform the original by 30% to 50%.
7. Actual battery run-time depends upon the power demands made by the equipment. In the case of notebook computers, the use of the monitor, the hard drive and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing the battery's run-time. The total run-time of the battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the equipment. To ensure maximum performance of the battery, optimize your computer's power management features. Refer to your computer manual for further instructions.
The User Manual can download in the next link: ES30_English.pdf
Hope helps (remember to rate this answer).
Posted on Mar 31, 2011
Not every type of camera can charge the battery buy the camera itself. It seems you need a charger for the batteries
Posted on Mar 31, 2011
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2014 | Samsung ES30 Digital Camera
Apr 02, 2012 | Samsung ES30 Digital Camera
Feb 01, 2012 | Samsung ES30 Digital Camera
Jun 29, 2011 | Cameras
Feb 22, 2011 | Samsung ES30 Digital Camera
Jun 26, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H7 Digital Camera
Nov 23, 2009 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX12 Digital Camera
Nov 24, 2008 | JVC Everio GZ-MG21 Camcorder
Sep 12, 2005 | Epson PhotoPC 3000Z Digital Camera
Aug 31, 2005 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!